Old 09-11-2014, 08:15 PM   #6
TwoForDeh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
TwoForDeh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Terrible TERRIBLE IDEA.

wiring specialties? Riiiiiiight. More like "hey we'll probably miss a few pins and then you'll spend six months shipping this harness back and forth to us before we get it right". Chase bays is no better.

Having a full clip is extremely useful, not only for troubleshooting, but also for being able to sell off all the extra bits and pieces you don't need/use.

We bought a blacktop s13 clip a few years ago for $2500 (no body panels included) and made back almost $800 just on bits and pieces we didn't use.
What's the likelihood of someone needing pieces from a clip from a r33? I've seen a FS thread on here and he's had the SAME shit for sale since he opened the damn thing. If you were going SR, of course buy a front clip because you can use 95% of the shit on them. R33? just buy a motorset. I personally haven't had any negative experiences with my wiring specialties harnesses. I had my S13 SR harness from them, no issues. My RB25 harness no issues. And now, my RHD RB25 harness with hopefully no issues (knock on wood). I'd trust WS more than Chase Bays though, for sure.

Edit: OP, if you want amazing customer service and good work, take a trip to Orlando and give your shit to Raw Brokerage. I only deal with them for all my RB stuff and they are the best.
TwoForDeh is offline   Reply With Quote