View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 01:51 PM   #67
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMStanced View Post
hey guys
i picked up 19x9 and 19x10.5
Are the tires sizes 225/40 and 245/40 considered stretched for these rims? i have a 350z and looking to have the rims sticking out of the fender. +1 offset with spacers.
Lowered enough that the sidewall touches the fenders
You should run 35 series side walls with 19s...and yes they'll be stretched. Outside of rolling your fenders and lowering the car you should be good with just bolting those to your Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EhrikETFG View Post
In order to tuck rim in the future, what company arms should I buy? Are some more partial for crazy low compared to others? thanks
SPL, Fortune Auto, or Parts Shop Max. They all use quality products and have a nice range of adjustment, but SPL is a nicer product overall then PSM or FA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Kouki View Post
Sup guys, I have a kouki S14 and I think I'm buying 18x9.5 +12 wheels. I've talked to a few people and from what I got, I'm going to have to run -2 camber and get my fenders rolled. Now the only concern I have is if I'm going to be rubbing on the inner wheel wells? I just want the wheels to be flush with the fenders, Have and inch and a half distance between my fenders and wheels and not have to run negative camber, it's my daily.
What sized tires were you going to run? You will need to beat out your inner fender wells up front, that's just what you have to do if you run wide wheels and slam your car. You can run a 225/40 or 215/40 up front to keep the hammering to a minimum, but unless you just painted your engine bay you aren't hurting anything if you go to town with a sledge hammer on the front back and top of your wheel well. I recommend removing the fenders if you aren't very accurate at hammering.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote