View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 07:17 PM   #1
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
JIC Magic FLT-A2 Coilovers S13/S14 Japan Valving 8kg / 6kg - Proven G'z Suspension!

Recently at the Redline Time Attack held on April 29, 2007 @ Buttonwillow Raceway, JIC USA's / Hankook Tire's S15 Silvia broke the previous lap record held by Tarzan Yamada in the Cyber Evo.

The S15 was using JIC FLT-A2 Coilovers.

These days, it's harder to distinguish and differentiate the good from the bad, especially in the suspension market.

Just like your mom told you, its wrong to judge a book by its cover.

JIC has always been well known for its FLT-A2 series coilovers, and the car shown above is a great example of PROVEN PERFORMANCE.

Click here for the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjieeb1gGso

While this might not seem like an important feat, this is a VERY FAST car, and its success could not have been reached without one of the most important parts of the car: the suspension (FLT-A2's obviously).

So although most of you guys won't be trying to break lap records, for those who demand high quality PERFORMANCE suspension, these are the way to go.

The FLT-A2 for the S13 and S14 come with 15 way adjustability, and are monotube inverted setup.

Monotube inverted setups are more durable than twin tube setups, in the sense that it dissipates heat a lot faster, and builds up heat slower than a twin tube.

Cold wound springs
that will never fatigue, and beefy STAMPED brackets, not like the ebay specials.

This is what coilovers USED to look like, instead of the low cost low quality reproductions flooding the market.

I use these personally on my car, and have used them for daily and track use with no complaints. I have the Japan valving (which is more aggressive than US version), and 8/6 spring rates, and haven't seen any reason to change since.

I took them off recently and even after daily drive and tracking it, the shocks still work properly and return faster and slower, with no leaks.

Get at me for price, good in stock ready to ship!

List price is $2070, but don't get scared, I'm selling them for a VERY good price since I know some of you need good suspension but are working on a limited budget.

(1) S13 in stock
(1) S14 in stock

$ Contact me for price

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Sponsored Links