View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 07:59 AM   #4
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
I'm with simmode1. I think you're into the late 90's/early 2000's scene in Japan. If thats what you are referencing, I too am a fan. I just started a build and am going for that look. However, after pissing away countless dollars over the years on track cars and a feature car and essentially "growing up" with kids/family, I now prioritize my disposable income a little better.

I literally just ordered OEM nissan internals/Tomei engine components for a long block rebuild. Hell, I spent 3x more refurbishing a OEM 5 lug setup than what an aftermarket one would have cost. If the part isn't critical and simplistic in function/design, I don't mind priortizing spending and going with cheaper alternatives.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote