View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 02:50 PM   #3
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattro View Post
what is that crazyness comin off the rad? is that the overflow that looks NASTY!
air expansion tank
then it was time to get the oil cooler set up. got a Greddy Oil filter base with Thermostat, and an oil cooler from a Volvo

picked up and S-15 turbo to replace the worn out t25

added a -10 drain fitting

and to fix the fact that i cut the heater hose routing i needed to make a water return

for the Fuel system i did AN lines bc i hate rubber fuel hose. and non of that clamp a SS line to stock hard line. lol

now for whatever reason i decided that i would take the motor out and prep the car for paint and shit

door jams primered

also since im usually bored and my social life kinda sucks at the moment i cleaned up the sub frame and added some spacers and cleaned and painted the underside of the rear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote