View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 12:38 PM   #17
sirfallsalot243
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
sirfallsalot243 will become famous soon enoughsirfallsalot243 will become famous soon enoughsirfallsalot243 will become famous soon enoughsirfallsalot243 will become famous soon enough
I think this is a great idea, and I'd keep it 90 days. Whats holding you back from using those time periods? I think its a great way to weed out those that are here legitimately, and those that are here to sell their crap. Also helps prevent repeat offenders, and keeps out scammers.

To those who are bitching and moaning- look at the seller review forums- there are lots of people on Zilvia that have been ripped off.. if it were you, you'd want some stricter rules to prevent that from happening. The fact of the matter is, once youve been ripped, theres not much the Zilvia staff can do for you, short of banning the person who scammed you. This can actual hinder the process of getting your money back. Rather than being scammed and trying to get your money back, wouldnt it just be better not to lose it in the first place? If youre here for any reason other than selling, you shouldnt have a problem dealing with this minor inconvenience for the benefit of everyone on the forum.

Thumbs up to the Zilvia team.
sirfallsalot243 is offline   Reply With Quote