View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 09:11 PM   #4
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eviltaco805 View Post
The car ran fine before i changed my water pump and then ran into the problem of limp mode where the car won't go pass 2,500 rpm and i even tried my friends MAF to see if that was the cause of limp mode but it didn't work and I unplugged all of the engine sensors and it was still running.
Yeah if the car won't go over 2500 rpm it's almost always a maf or maf wiring issue. Unplugging other sensors won't cause the car to stall unless you unplug the distributor or enough injectors to starve fuel.

Step 1: verify that your maf wiring is good. This might be as simple as a shitty or corroded connection. You can get electrical terminal cleaner at autozone, and a wire brush or toothbrush.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote