Thread: Eoken's S13
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 12:06 PM   #7
Eoken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Eoken is an unknown quantity at this point
New pedals!! My car was originally an auto which one of the last owners converted to manual I assume when the SR20DET was swapped in. as a result they did not switch the brake pedal out and simply cut it in half and it looked like junk. Not to mention that one of the rubber covers was missing too lol.

I managed to land a set of 350Z aluminum pedal covers which will fit with some modifications. with hours of work reshaping the accelerator metal arm to get the 350Z pedal at the right angle and height. I also had to grind down the clutch and brake pedal to mimic the shape of the 350Z. for the dead pedal I paid a nice forum user $40 and he made me one that was the same style and would fasten right up to my stock dead pedal! works great!

I spent a lot of time when grind the brake pedal down to get the spacing even for a natural heal tow feel. I have tested it and with a technique using the side of the ball of my foot I am able to smoothly brake and blip the throttle at the same time. definely not as natural feeling as my 350Z but I can get used to it
Eoken is offline   Reply With Quote