View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
RB FS: RB26- NEW R34 N1 crank, Carrillo Pro-H Rods, Eagle Rods,RPS,ACL race,Jun main,ARP

changing my setup..... got a bunch of goodies up for grabs here at rock bottom prices
all prices are plus shipping.

***Im selling a set of JUN main studs for rb25/rb26. These only have about 1000 miles on them.... retail is something like $600, so i think $200 is fair......

***I have a set of used ARP mains as well..... $150
***up next is a set of totally baller Carillo PRO-H rods w/ CARR hardware.... these rods are the best money can buy for rb25/rb26.... the CARR bolts alone are $60 EACH (x12= $720) these cost right around $1900 new.
im selling for a steal at $1000 SHIPPED!!!!

***Also i have a BRAND NEW OEM NISSAN R34 N1 crankshaft..... brand new in the box never used or even placed in an engine
Im shooting myself in the foot selling this for $750 but I need to move it!!!

here is a set of brand new in the box ACL race series main and rod bearings for RB25/RB26 STD size..... $150!!!!!

***selling an RPS 6 puck clutch with HD pressure plate (blue) rated at 550ft/lbs... plenty of friction material left.... upgrading to twin plate.... was functioning perfect when removed
$300 OBO......

***Also up for grabs is a set of Eagle H-Beam rods for rb25/rb26 with less than 1000 miles on them (2 are brand new).... obviously mint
$350 plus ship

PM with interest
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links