View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 01:45 AM   #30
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oo_Skyline_oO View Post
if you don't use the right parts, specially exhaust/fuel pump, or don't set the timing/sensors right, have vac leaks or boost leaks, all that stuff makes a huge difference. yes, 215 is what they are rated at, but then again, the rb26 is rated at 287, it puts down round 320-330. and to the guy who neg repd me and said" why would you want extra weight and 2 more cylinders above your front axle" well why don't you go and flame atsuki kuroi for driftin an rb26 s13 at D1, one of the few pple in the world who se a D1 history world record ask him....... and to end this stupid numbers game, I'll post a few links of vids, links to confirm dyno numbers so all you haters can quit being sore losers.

HEY COCK******(people found the "sucker part offensive lol) i PMD YOU!!!!! AN the WHAT!!

i know otis and josh also... you can name drop all you want... doesnt make you anymore legit!

explain to me how you go from 287 to 320-330... i didnt know motorsets gained hp on while hibernating in the container on the way over from japan. if im wrong clue me in please id love to know.

Im no rb master nor do i care to be, but to my knowledge(correct me if i am misinformed) but Most Full track RB26 s13's done Correctly, Have the engine recessed into the firewall as far back as possible to help with balance, and WHO cares when your making 600whp and you are a great driver. once again i believe he asked for help with a build not a rb20 swap!

sorry for turning your thread into an argument!
best of luck with your build.

Last edited by WISH ONE; 05-11-2008 at 07:45 PM..
WISH ONE is offline   Reply With Quote