View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 10:36 AM   #1
Rummel Autosport
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
Rummel Autosport is an unknown quantity at this point
S13 S14 Z32 R32 TONS of parts CHEAP!!!!

SR20DET factory side mount intercooler, with BOV. -$35 OBO plus shipping

RB20DET factory side mount intercooler, with lower pipe (the one attached to the back that curves across the back of the intercooler) - $20 plus shipping

RB25DET factory side mount intercooler, $20 plus shipping

RX-7 and Cosmo intercoolers $20 each Cosmo is twice the thickness as the 13B intercooler.

S13 Silvia VLSD with axles 4.08 ratio good condition $250 picked up

Q45 big brake setup for the front, calipers rotors, and mounting hardware $100

Z32 TT Front brake conversion from Heavy Throttle. Rebuilt calipers, like new Hawk pads, Slotted (Stillen or Brembo) rotors, and stainless conversion lines. This setup was used for a few hundred miles until I got the Brembo brakes on. $500 shipped or best offer.

RB20/RB25 stainless turbo manifold, brand new never used. $50 stock turbo mounting location.

R32 skyline rims 16" with tires 2 bridgstones and 2 toyos, they were painted black but the paint is coming off. The rims are not curbed, or bent.
$250 OBO for the set of 4

NISMO seats, black cloth, brand new still in plastic comes with universal sliders- $200 for the pair picked up.
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x1200.

S13 front seat, grey passenger seat, has worn fabric, perfect to throw in your car before you sell it so you dont have to give a nice seat with it.- $10 pickup only

S13 climate control, worked perfect - $10 OBO

S14 climate control, perfect condition, worked perfect as well- $25 OBO

S13 headlight motors, worked like new - $25 OBO FOR THE PAIR SHIPPED!

S14 power steering pump, with pressure line, return line, feed line, and resevior- $100 OBO SHIPPED!

S14 power antenna worked fine when removed $20 OBO

S14 red trunk lid with holes for factory spoiler SOLD

S14 champagne trunk lid no holes $40 OBO no shipping

S13 SOHC $10 a piece

S14 MAFS, perfect, $15 OBO

S13 complete headlight assembly, complete with motor, headlight, wiring, red headlight cover. - $25 OBO

Skyline R32 taillights, ruby red in color. No cracks, all bulbs and sockets good, some clearcoat peel, but otherwise in great condition,- $75 shipped in the lower 48 states. OBO

S14 passenger headlight- damaged tabs, but still one on each side so you can mount it in your car. great to have a spare. $10

S14 zenki tail lights, both sides, no middle section, $20 for the pair

S14 OEM rear upper control arms, pair, great condition $25 OBO for the set

S13 OEM rear upper control arms with brand new poly bushings installed
$40 for the pair

S13 coupe left and right door harnesses and lock solenoids, with lock rods, and latches $40 OBO for the pair. these are complete and uncut, and worked perfect when removed. They were taken out because carbon door were installed on this car and a new custom system as installed.

S13 inner and outer door handles both sides - $20 OBO

S13 pass side power mirror -flat black and complete with mounting bolts
- $25 OBO

S13 good working power window motor assemblies with tracks both sides
_ dont know what they go for so make an offer, anything not insultingly low will be considered.

S13 drivers window, good condition $25 OBO

S14 driver and passenger windows $25 a piece or $40 for the set, good condition, no shipping please, pickup only

S14 center piece/grill for 95-96 Zenki believe this is the 95 model, it is the 3 row style, in great shape except for a scratch on the top right corner from rubbing something in the box it was packed in. No broken or cracked tabs. It is the dark grey color. - $25 OBO

S13 Tein HA coilovers, good working condition, no leaks, one coilover (left rear) has been replaced with a new JIC after one of the Teins was damaged in a parking lot- $450 OBO would consider taking a few bucks off if your stock suspension was included in the deal.

pic: This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1600x1200.

S13 hatch grey headliner, good condition, no rips, no sagging, no burn holes, just needs a cleaning- $35 OBO

Z32 blue front seats, good condition, just a little fabric wear (no holes) on drivers seat, from a well cared for woman owned Z32- $50 for the pair
pickup only, I will not ship, please dont ask.

S14 SE front seats, they have been lightly used, good condition. $250 for the pair, pickup only.

S13 SOHC Injen intake, SOLD

R32 GTR front subframe/ engine cradle with power steering rack
perfect for mocking up a custom project, or for parts for your RHD swap
$50 OBO pickup only please I do not want to ship it.

S14 96' automatic trans, perfect working condition $85 OBO

S13 OM coolant overflow tank LIKE NEW! have receipt from dealer from a few months ago. Was purchased for $109 plus tax, comes with cap and hose. if cleaned this would look brand new again, it was only used for about 2 months before it was taken back off- $40 OBO

R32 GTR Veilside ECU VS Data ROM ECU programmed for RB26 with intake, exhaust, and boost controller. Removes speed cut, raises rev limit, optimizes fuel and timing, better response, and runs independant of O2 sensors, it has its own maps that do not requre O2 input. This ECU is no longer in production, and is very rare and was very expensive ($600 I think) I believe Veilside will reprogram it for additional mods if you send it to them. I was told it is only $50 to do so, but please check that to verify.
$299 OBO I have a PFC D-jetro now so I dont need it so make an offer. this ECU makes a HUGE difference, must be felt to be appretiated.

Z32 engine crossmember, good condition, was a spare to make TT swap a little easier. $30 OBO

S13 engine crossmember good condition - $30 OBO

S13/S14 OEM KA engine mounts $15 a piece or $25 for the set good condition, not leaking

S14 engine harness, good condition no broken connectors or plugs, from an Auto, but does work on a manual (I know because I have done it before) $75 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states, NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.

Z32 stock turn signals - $15

KA ECUs I have every one, auto, manual, S13, S14, S14 OBDII just ask and I will get the right number. prices are:

$15 for SOHC
$25 OBO for DOHC
$25 FOR S14

S13 coupe washer bottle with pump - $10

S14 zenki fenders OEM RED driver side was just repainted - $50 a piece $90 for the pair

S13 coupe spoilers, 2 of them, one gloss black, the other flat black, both have 3rd brake light, good shape all mounting locations intact $25 OBO a piece first come, first served for color choice

S13 hatch 3rd brake light $15 good condition

S13 and S14 trans crossmembers, I have all types, manual and auto -$15 a piece OBO

S13, S14, Z31, Z32, R32, R33, trans mounts, OEM and polyurathane filled, $25each OBO, better than Nismo mount for sure

R32 RB20DET RB26DETT, R33 RB25DET motor mounts make offer on what you need, looking for about $20 a piece, but open to hearing any offer

S14 center console, black, nothing broken, just needs a good cleaning - $25

S13 and S14 steering columns, S14 columns have good bag, and I think they all come with the key. Prices negotiable. Status of Key will be made clear BEFORE price is decided. $25-$50 depending on which one you want

S13 S14 Z32, wiring connectors. I have a few of every harness so chances are I have the plug you need, like distributor plugs, injectors, some ignitor plugs, coil plugs, etc, etc, etc, etc. Just ask and if you have a pic of the connector that will help eliminate any confusion. Prices are $5 for just about any 1,2, or 3 plugs you need.

S14 passenger side door panel, from 95 SE, good condition, needs to be cleaned since it sat and got dusty on a shelf for a year. Only flaw I can see is it has a hole for a tweeter. $25 OBO I do not want to ship this, its not worth the time or hassle, so local pickup only please

RB25 oil pan, good condition, not caved in, or banged up. - $50 OBO

KA starters, all good condition I have 3 $15 a piece, shipping will be $10 anywhere in the lower 48 states.

RB25DET IAC plunger (thing with the plug that always shows up busted when you buy an RB25 motor set) $28 shipped in the lower 48

RB25DET FReddy intake manifold and very clean Q45 throttle body. make offer, I know these are cheap on Ebay so I am not expecting to get alot

I will be listing more parts as I clean out my garage a little more, if you need something else just ask I prob have it.

email me for any questions.
email: [email protected]

Last edited by Rummel Autosport; 12-04-2008 at 10:03 AM.. Reason: added pics
Sponsored Links