View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 09:04 PM   #18
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer View Post
why do you not paint the hood

am i missing something?

and why not painting the area behind the tails and stuff?

PS. please fill me in on your glovebox fuse box relocation stuff? i did that recently but to get it to fit i just like disassembled the fuse box and it isnt exactly the cleanest thing in the world.

Ill get you details on tuck as i did not get to complete mounting it, but it fit pretty well... turned out better than i had expected.

Actually every thing is getting painted.
The reason for the area behind the taillights not primered or even the hood, is that they do not need to get decked. The area behind the tails doesnt have to be decked but it will be sanded and primed. The car will be primed(entire car this time as once piece) again once they find all the imperfections, they have done a bunch of show cars in town that turned out fairly flawless.