View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 11:55 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Hey kids...got something for yah...

first off i wanna say thank you for everyone on zilvia making dorkidori the business it is for me today...i wouldnt be where i am right now if it wasnt for everyone on this forum picking up my shirts and helping promote my wears

but...at the moment...i feel it is needed for me to take a break from the S chassis scene for a little while...dont worry...im not leaving forever (stop crying emo kids)...just due to a few instances that have occured over the last few months on zilvia...it has lead me to the point where i need to take a break from selling shirts on here...nothing personal against ANY of my customers on here...but there have been a few problems that have sprung up with forum members on here that i am a little more than pissed off about and i need to chill out for a bit

soooooooo...what does that mean...well dont worry kids...i WILL be making new S chassis designs...BUT...i wont be releasing them until late spring/early summer (prolly around the time nathan brasz gets going in formula D as i am sponsoring him again this year w00t...guy has MAD skills)...i am working on expanding my horizons past the nissan crowd and want to make my clothing line a lot more well rounded by including Evos, STIs, Hondas and even a few Toyotas...im also dealing with some legal stuff with nissan at the moment which may pan out to be something HUGE (in a good way)...if it does i will personally announce it on zilvia =D

in the mean time...i still welcome everyones business and input...im currently overwhelmed with work i need to catch up on with dorkidori (including setting up sponsorships for 2009, new catalogues for my vendors, new little neat accessories that i was never able to bring out in the past and even revamping a few things on the website to make browsing the catalogue MUCH easier as its beginning to be a bit of a cluster fuk)

right now im toying around with the idea of creating a slogan for the company outside of "fun clothing for a fun sport"...i came up with this idea a few days ago and wanted to run it past everyone...

just something fun i was playing with based from the idea i see with all you kids running "im killing it" on your front windshields...if this shirt does make it into production (with a good amount of positive feedback of interest)...i will change the car to an S chassis and prolly make stickers to accompany the shirts

ne who guys...i heart you all and just wanted to thank everyone for the business youve given me over the last year and to let you all know im not abandoning zilvia (heh)...also...there is a new surprised headed your way from zilvia.net that im not at liberty to talk about...but lets put it this way...BUY THE CALENDARS!!!! YOU WILL LIKE WHAT COMES YOUR WAY AS THE NEXT OFFICIAL ZILVIA PRODUCT ONCE ALL THE CALENDARS ARE SOLD!!!!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 01-26-2009 at 10:10 AM..
Sponsored Links