View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 01:24 PM   #1023
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
boo hoo, the process is too hard so I'll just have to cheat and break some laws. Typical leftist mentality.
Everytime there's a killing involving a firearm, the left cries for gun control and claims that one life is enough excuse to violate a constitutional right, yet whenever a citizen (many cops) is killed by an illegal immigrant you dont hear a thing about stricter immigration laws from the left. Funny.
And a wall will certainly not stop the influx of illegal immigration, but it will certainly dramatically reduce the numbers. Just look at the before and after numbers where fences have been added. Now imagine something bigger. Yes, ladders, tunnels and other ways to go around it will be figured out, but guess what that means? A pricier ticket across the border, and guess what that means? Less people being able to afford that price. It also means a longer process, which buys bp agents more time to react.
Boy, if some of you can't figure that out, than you are dumber that everybody else already think you are, but I honestly believe you already know this, you're just willing to turn a blind eye in order to fulfill your leftist agenda.
Some of you claim not to be a supporter of pelosi and schumer, but you sound just as hypocrite as them. Living in their fully gated properties with their fully armed security teams, how dare they

Oh and, btw, I already removed my fence and my front door at my house, since, well, you know, it can be cut open or breach by force hence making it useless. Thank you guys. I feel so woke now