View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
doodoojin

Trader Rating: (0)
doodoojin is an unknown quantity at this point
Skrappy is pretty chill from what I can tell. I actually ran into him at the post office, lol. He just walked right up to the car, like "Hey I'm Skrappy." he hasn't owned it for at least two years, and out of those 2 years it just sat for a full year outside.

The hatch has rust bubbles in it. Every single suspension component is bone dry. The whole car squeaks and squawks like an old dump truck pretty bad.. It's loud enough to be embarrassing . I play to put it on a lift and hit everything I can see with a grease gun. 4th gear is about toast, but I plan to replace the gearset anyway with something a little less 185MPH oriented. Where am I going to do that ever.... Not like any flightlines are closing down for the texas mile any time soon.

I'm trying to find a carbon hatch over here. Don't really want to order one internationally from Seibon as the shipping and consumption tax would straight fart on my face. I know there has to be a company with one on offer over here. A repaint is in the future too, but not to worry, it's likely the Lost Birds livery will either not be used or be very limited (not a promise!!)

For those that care, here is the Lost Birds R33 GTR

And the reason Lost Birds came to be, on Mt. Fuji

doodoojin is offline   Reply With Quote