View Single Post
Old 07-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #6
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!! Asshole!?? HA HA HA HA! only on zilvia you see someone get so fucking butthurt over dumb shit like this.
ok maybe you dont understand. I didnt have my shit ghetto riged. I had martin at PSM design a entirely NEW BRACKET. UnDuRStanD?! not "rig" some bracket together to make shit work like you see all over the forums!
I was trying to give advice to steer away from that in case he ends up in a collision and flys thru the damm windshield because someone gave him bad advice like "rig" your seat together.
now go change your pad, take some Mydol and chill the hell out with all the hating! PM me if you have any further problems so we can keep this thread clean.

PS thanks for the neg rep! you made me cry!