View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 11:41 PM   #20
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
ive been running an ACT prolite flywheel for the better part of 4 years now on my SR (and for about 2 years on my previous SR)... all round i have zero complaints, though on a stock ECU, the car gets a little fickle when it cant go into idle loop (put car in gear, let clutch out a bit to drop RPMs, take car out of gear when this happens). in my last 240, i beat the crap out of my ACT clutch setup and found no real ill effect. but just throwing in my 2 cents is all.

honestly, for just an all around great clutch/flywheel combo... acts sprung 6 puck, Prolite flywheel and heavy duty pressure plate are VERY VERY streetable (and hold good power as well)

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote