View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 11:33 PM   #14
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
3 weeks till the Poker Run. That means only one week left to register and to pay your registration. If you are already registered but have not contacted me to arrange payment, please do so now. I cannot keep people on the list that have not paid or arranged payment after August 3rd.

Anyone that wanted to attend this event, I have to hear from you before August 3rd as well. I am hoping to hit 50 cars this year but it looks like were falling a bit short.

Pretty much all the planning is done, I am still just picking up the donated items for the raffle, organizing the checkpoints and crossing my fingers for the excellent weather that we have enjoyed over the past 3 years.

If you've been thinking of coming out, now is the time to sign up. Lastly if you can't afford to participate in the event but would love to come along for the cruise and perhaps join us for dinner up at Mt Washington, I can work that out. If you pay just for your dinner, and a small donation, you are welcome to come along with us for the rid. You won't have a chance to win any of the $1,000.00 up for grabs but you are more than welcome to come up with us and enjoy dinner and the raffle items.

Ride up with us and have dinner: $50.00 per person.
Ride up with us and no dinner: $25.00 per person (this is a donation).
Just participate in the poker run but not having dinner: $80.00

Again, if you are the least bit interested in this event, please register NOW! The event includes:
BBQ Lunch at Discovery Honda in Duncan
Participation freebie package
Door prizes
Great list of donated items for Raffle
Wonderful banquet dinner at Mt Washington
An evening of great conversation, drinks, and general camaraderie

All proceeds going directly to Camp Shawnigan to help send sick/disabled kids to summer camp. Have a great time, and feel good doing it!
Here is a website that explains the wonderful work that Easter Seals Camps do:
http://www.eastersealscamps.ca/who-we-are

Thanks Everyone!

Last edited by DDonovan; 08-03-2013 at 01:41 AM..
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote