DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
The Poker Run will have the following CASH prizes for:

Highest Hand ==> $500.00
Second Highest Hand ==> $300.00
Third Highest Hand ==> $200.00

Raffle Item Donations continue to come in..., here is an example of some of the newer ones:

- Autociety - $150.00 gift certificate for Photo Shoot.
- Gift certificates from Lordco.
- New BlackVue DR400G-HD 16GB Vehicle Video Car Black-Box Drive GPS Recorder thanks to Alex Jang at BlackboxMyCar.com- Canada/USA Best Quality Dashcam Store
- gift certificates from WindRestrictor (Dynamic Auto Concepts) thanks to Steve Pennington at .....:::: Welcome to King Penn Industries ::::..... Custom Windscreen, Laser Etched Illuminated Windscreens, High Quality Wind Deflectors
- Gift certificate from Mad Man McKay's in Western Communities.
- Raft and Snorkel with the Salmon tour for 4 people valued at $500.00 from www.destinyriver.com

Plus all the smaller swag type items that are coming in. These items are all put onto a table and during the evening you have the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets in the amounts of $5.00, $10.00, and $25.00. Each item has a bucket in front of it with a description of the item, and information about the donator, as well as the amount of ticket that will win that item. So say you are wanting the BlackVue camera, I might put a ticket value of $25.00 on that item. You put a $25.00 ticket into the bucket. During the evening we will draw from each bucket and the winner wins the item. So you won't pay anymore than $25.00 for ANY donated item. All proceeds go directly to Camp Shawnigan.

Don't forget to make accommodations if you are staying up at the Mountain with us..., see above postings for the reservation information and our Savings Code. Lastly, if you can pay me now that would be great and takes one more thing off my plate (or arrange for payment)..., also if you have stated that you are bringing a passenger but did not supply a first name, please do that, and lastly if you can confirm your attendence yet, please let me know.

Last edited by DDonovan; 07-12-2013 at 02:07 PM..
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote