View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 02:08 AM   #3
DDonovan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DDonovan is an unknown quantity at this point
To try and boost participation for the Poker Run this year, I am having some special deals.

1) If you sign up another car, let me know and you only pay 100.00 for your car entry. Currently the cost per car and driver is 125.00 but if you sign up another vehicle, your cost is only 100.00. Both cars must must register and pay.

2) If you bring two cars from the same family or girlfriend/boyfriend, let me know and you get both cars in for 100.00 each. Reason being that you double your chances of winning the cash.

Registrations continue to come in and sponsorship as well. The route, so far is pretty much the same as last year with a few slight changes. All checkpoints have been confirmed as well. Anyone contemplating registering for this event can go ahead and do so. Payment is not required right away and if your not 100% sure that you can make it out, you can still register and there is an option for you to state if you are confirmed attending, or you are tentative. The numbers help me with planning.

This is a lot of fun and an excellent way to see the island as well as a great cause. Hope to see you there!

Last edited by DDonovan; 04-21-2013 at 01:03 AM..
DDonovan is offline   Reply With Quote