View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 07:14 PM   #29
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
I've had friends talk shit on how selective I am when it comes to buying cars...but I've never had a problem daily driving and S13 in the US. Fucc tha h8rs.

...but when I got to Japan I fucked up. Found a Midnight Purple Type X for sale in Osaka. I was so excited by the price and how quickly I had come across one that I bought it without traveling to Osaka to see it in person. My thought process was something along the lines of:

Oh man I'm in Japan and dealerships are obviously all good sellers. Way better than America.

Wrong. Car was more of a 'project' then it should have been. I ended up trading a newer, turbo car for my NA Q's two-tone. I guess it worked out in the end.

Oh and I had a coupe when I left for boot. It was the ugly champagne color but it was an SE with HUD, sunroof, and brown interior. Should have never sold it :/