View Single Post
Old 12-14-2007, 09:37 PM   #14
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Hey Justin, are you sure that bumper retainer is actually different? I didn't pay attention when I pulled it from my chuki bumper and stuffed it into my kouki bumper. So I assumed that there would be a difference between the kouki retainer and the chuki one, but when I took off the front bumper and compared the two, they seemed identical (length, width, etc) except for two extra bolt spots (4 total) that would require drilling into 62242 in order to get 62242 to fit over 62050J (which accomodates the 2 current bolt spots from my stock retainer). Oh and there's a strip of foam on the newer one I purchased over my stock chuki one. So I got the right part? Well, it just seems the same so I decided to use the stock chuki one since it seems to fit.
tani160 is offline   Reply With Quote