View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 09:38 AM   #14
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryandriftingfat View Post
This is cool. I have mine in this exact spot but I just drilled through the floorboard.

I'd be down but I run a 5 pound bottle.

Expected price point?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiewolf513 View Post
Does the $45 include a fire extinguisher? If so I like your price point, if not...
Thank you everybody for the kind words.

The bracket itself will likely be 40-45 shipped. Its looking like this is definitely going to happen. Going to get some overall measurements and green light it. Hopefully have the products back within 2 weeks of the next few days.

unfortunately, the price point were at does NOT include the extinguisher. We offer max out extinguishers (which the brackets are designed for use with as they are direct automotive extinguishers. We have them in stock in 1lb and 2.5 pounds, pictured was a black 1LB.)

The extinguishers are listed on our site for $75 for a 1LB. I'd likely be trying to work on a package deal for you guys, where maybe I could do $125 ISH shipped in the lower 48. We will see how it goes as I will keep updating.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote