View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #53
TougeLove
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
TougeLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by racepar1 View Post
I'm a pretty big fan of the R32's myself, but this is stupid. You're NOT getting a legal R32, PERIOD. First off, Motorex and the like fucked it up. The US government is not stupid and they don't want those cars here. Second, for the price you're going to pay you could go buy a Porsche, Corvette, etc... What's the point? Put that money down on an R35 and have no worries. This is such a fanboy discussion that it's sickening. There are PLENTY of cars here to choose from. Grow up and drop it already!!!

grow up? fanboy? I will give you the benefit that a lot of kids think skyline and automatically want one blah blah blah. Have you driven one? I drove a 91 gts-t in NZ and fell in love. the body handles far better than most cars i've owned is300 350z 04wrx. the list goes on.

what I don't appreciate is that you didn't make one logical or intelligent comment. You have simply stated what others in here have already said.

for the price we're paying? please break down the price for me. You seem to be quite the expert and do you work for the US govt? Do you know what they are going to do if you applied for one with the 25 year exemption? You speak as if you're Gods gift to this forum.

contribute or leave. we don't care for negative nancy.
TougeLove is offline   Reply With Quote