View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 12:01 AM   #29
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Yes when i got the hubs from the yard i grabbed an extra pair of the washers and grinded them down
Here is what i did
UPDATE!
I thaught of a better way to do the rear spacer because it will be harder for others to grind down the washer to make it work.

Here is a pic of what i snagged from the yard
with my hubs! I marked the parts that have to be ground down.

Here is how it looks when its done!

Now you have to grind down the inside edge of the washer to make it sit flush!

Now you can use the rear seal but its just going to be there to keep rocks out wont really be a tight seal but here is were you cut the little plastic flap.

Then do the rest of the steps i did! The hub will feel real tight at first but thats because the real seal is breaking in to the back of the knuckle. be sure to check the hub if its loose and add a shim if you need to..
And you may need to space out your calipers with a washer to clear the rotors. thats about it but ill be removing my setup soon since i found a good deal on some s14 hubs so my set up will be for sale soon!!
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote