View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 07:02 PM   #120
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
one major thing i wanted to add to the thread. i found that fitting the accord lip was kind of a pain in the ass around the sides, even if you cut notches in it. get yourself a heat gun and as youre bending it when screwing the lip in, heat the crap out of the plastic. this will help the lip conform A LOT better to the curve of the chuki bumper. the sides tend to buldge out a bit and the heat gun will help keep them uniform to the car.

i put the lip on BEFORE forming mine. after about 10-15 minutes of working with the heat gun after application, the lip conformed just fine after a little pushing and mending. it also helps after youve gotten it on the car to go back around the sides with the heat gun a few times, the lip will relax and reform its shape.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote