View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 10:44 AM   #8
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
2_slow_40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dOMEmE View Post
dude brand spanking new there 350 all day....these are curbed all around...IMO i would take that guy on his offer of 350....GLWS
Well exuse me sir. First of all, these ARE NOT "curbed all around". Only 2 of them have curb rash, obviousely. One of them has LIGHT rash close to half way around, which is a very easy fix. The other wheel has LIGHT rash, for about 8" or so, which is also a very easy fix. That same wheel does have a pretty bad spot, (very small section), that won't be as easy to fix, but it is not bent at all, only scraped. If I end up not selling these, I'll fix them myself and paint them so they don't look so bad on my car. The only reason I'm trying to sell, is because they are red, and red looks like junk on a 2-tone. If I am not happy with the offers I get, then I will keep them. Simple as that. I'm only looking for a better look, I'm not trying to get fast cash. Take that into consideration.

And second of all, show me where you can get 4 16x8 002s wrapped in good tires, in the condintion of mine for $350, let alone "brand spanking new" ones.

Thank you.
~Cody

Last edited by 2_slow_40; 05-11-2010 at 04:07 PM..
2_slow_40 is offline   Reply With Quote