View Single Post
Old 08-28-2016, 04:54 AM   #38
Charlie_91
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Charlie_91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys,

Long time no update. Ive been busy doing a lot of little stuff to it. Continued on the wiring. Front and rear looms all done just concentrating on the engine loom atm but shouldnt be too far off. Unfortunately no pics but it looks pretty with the sleeving :')

Also decided to run the loom through behind the motor so i shave the last hole on the firewall. Its not fantastic but its pretty good so should be good once painted.

Bought some new engine mounts mainly because i needed to sit the motor in to work out exhaust manifold.

On the topic of exhaust manifold, this is what Terry and I came up with. Its like a forward low mount type thing. Because my ps pump is in the boot we decided to do something different. Came up really cool and looks pretty badass in the bay so happy with that. Just need to do the gate hole etc and its done

Also finalising the suspension. Subframes and stuff are off getting powder coated atm. My heatmaker steering setup came in as well. Then just decided to clean up my LCA's and Rear knuckles as these will be staying stock for now.

Finally the ecu and patch loom. Nothing fancy or new but should do the trick.

Other then that, the roof has been welded back on so will start to finalise everything and start paint prep so i can get it paint and rolling. Exciting times.
Charlie_91 is offline   Reply With Quote