View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 12:31 PM   #14
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
Again, I never stated that these companies employees are moving into hilltop houses, if that were the case I'd be excited and looking for a new place.

What "cost of living adjustments for their workers" was more than likely suppose to impose was a raise in the cost of living in the area that they live which applies to shop rent, their rent, etc.

Generally that is never listed as an "official" reason for a price increase but I'm sure is always an underlying reason in a cost increase from all of the manufacturers I personally deal with.

Also I just want to clarify I am in no way associated with THMotorsports or Fortune Auto, I'm simply speaking from a retailer point of view in the industry.
THIS, is what I was getting at.
yzrider450f is offline   Reply With Quote