View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #39
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
saw a flat black silvia at csulb with a big front mount hanging out.

Just as I pulled out of the lot. he had some bling bling rims and goddy JDM bs stickers.

My ugly 500hp car just sat opposite of him smiling wanted to play with blood dripping from it's huge hood gap haha.

oh man, I hate how trendy these cars have become in the past 8 years
haha I think I just saw this exact same guy today next to Wescom Bank? on Cherry. He either pulled outta that bank or turned from willow. Didn't get to see if he had blign bling rims or jdm stickers though.

I think I saw usdm180sx before I saw that flat black silvia. On the 405s just like 5 minutes ago (9:45pm), he entered from orange. Had wheels (couldn't see what kind) but had huge lip, and from under his car I saw his yellow fogs had an exhaus also. It was either that light blue color or gold couldn't tell.