View Single Post
Old 11-19-2017, 02:44 PM   #13
oLemurs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
oLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura aboutoLemurs has a spectacular aura about
an update on the situation, i looked for vacuum leaks and replaced a whole bunch of lines and couldnt find any, i tried with starting fluid and brake cleaner and nothing changed. i unplugged the brake booster under the intake and blocked it off with my finger and it still didnt get better. i am getting a code of 12 which is MAF sensor. i unplugged the MAF and let it run a bit but it died out and i heard a weird spark sound. now when i go to start the engine with or without the MAF it turns over and the RPM guage will go max out but the engine WONT START. im so confused im thinking about just putting it away for winter and saving the car for the summer.

https://youtu.be/-_RhCQ1qhZA

after thinking about it my guess is maybe the ECU melted and some of the solders flowed to the ecu wire??? or maybe a wire or two melted to the tach wire. i think im going to get a new harness

Last edited by oLemurs; 11-19-2017 at 04:40 PM..
oLemurs is offline   Reply With Quote