View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #2
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex
11/30/2010

Update!

Got back from Bob's Donuts Black Friday track event at Buttonwillow. Car drove great! The power band is so usable and has enough top end to roll through 4th gear with the proper entry speed.

Towards the end of the day the turbo started backing off the manifold so I stopped driving one session early. Turbo locking tabs are SO FAIL. I have to take the whole turbo set up off to get them off. I'm just going to run standard nuts with lock washers, at least I can replace them if they fall off. I can't get at the angle necessary to unbend the tabs for those.

Pics!

Video!

http://www.facebook.com/v/10150354642080425

Last edited by DJPimpFlex; 08-19-2017 at 12:22 AM..
DJPimpFlex is offline   Reply With Quote