View Single Post
Old 03-16-2019, 12:20 PM   #824
potatomonkey99
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
potatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to beholdpotatomonkey99 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
A bit ironic considering a 240 needs to be practically rebodied, have a hub conversion and thousands in wheels to look good.

Then you need an entire powertrain swap, then the entire fuel system and power adder upgraded... Then the entire suspension, arms, coils and all be replaced to be fast..

Yet they'll bitch that a stock mustang or Corvete isn't fast enough, boring looking or has to much wheel gap.

I'd argue stock for stock a Mustang is better looking then a 240 and that's why you'll see most Stang owners do minimal cosmetic modifications while a 240 owner is going to replace every body panel.
Why are you here lol just go back to your mustang forums.

Also good job comparing a bone stock faded out zenki to a dropped and lip kitted mustang I can do that too:

Oh and stock body for life, body kits and frp fenders are ugly 9 times out of 10. Stock for stock s13's have better, more pleasant body lines. Less is more.

Also if I wanted a fast car in a straight line I'd get a Vette or something along those lines. I got an schassis because I like the way it feels in the corners.

Every time I argue with you it's seems like you have no reason to ever want to own an schassis, so I got no clue why you're on this forum

Matte paint will never be cool
potatomonkey99 is offline   Reply With Quote