View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 10:07 AM   #7
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
yeah it is E-10 ethanol gas. and as well as other things my gas mileage dropped from 22-24 mpg TO 18 mpg around town. but what concerns me is the complete lack of power, as soon as i started up my car in the gas station with the new tank of 92 octane it ran like a champ again and is back up to idling @ 1000-12000 RPM instead of 700ish and jumping around. thinking maybe i should re-check the timing now that it has proper fuel in it and see if that isn't an issue.

and i am going to swap out the 02 sensor soon, as well as ditch the coilpacks for the plug/wire option just to be sure that my ignition isn't an issue. but i went through and unplugged the coil packs one at a time to see if one was not working, and they all were, it made a huge difference when i did that.
Tenchuu is offline   Reply With Quote