View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 09:18 PM   #89
Deftec
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Deftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-knownDeftec is making his/her stupidity well-known
Nothing really as of recent. The #6 bearing was starting to fail in the engine the last time I took it to the track. Ran a 13.1 @ 107mph. 1.9 60'. So I pulled the motor with just the intention of adding some bearings and throwing it back in, but ended up going overboard.
.020 over pistons
1mm over intake/exhaust valves, springs, retainers
272 cams
t78 turbo
100 shot(still awaiting installation)
AEM
2 -10an lines to a boost logic rail, 1000cc injectors, AEM pump, fuel cell

Kind of went overboard, but it'll be a fun as hell car lol. I don't have video of it running yet, but should have some video/track vids by next weekend if they get it tuned in time. This is the most recent pic I have of it from last month. I'll do a full thread on it once I get the car back.

Most of the wiring has been cleaned up. The shop doing it has done a ton of rewiring/fixing some minor issues with it.

Sorry to thread jack lol. As for the sites, yes, it's quite shitty and VERY stupid what Sean has done to people. Someone really needs to step in and start doing this shit that is known for good customer service. Ah well, such is life, and maybe someday we'll have a book full of excuses lol.