View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 03:27 PM   #56
fckillerbee
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
fckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfectionfckillerbee is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
you know what i find funny? all the people that are dicks in this thread are from california. whats up with you people out there. holy shit you guys are assholes. its a forum chill the fuck out.
because CALIFORNIA is where everything is made...you don't see more than 1 formula d track in atlanta do you?

It just so happens to be that in CALIFORNIA, if you wanted to race every weekend, with a different venue, you can.

WE CALIFORNIANS are tired of stupid people...that ask stupid questions. It's bad enough that we have to drive on the freeway in rush hour traffic with people that can't even fucking merge.

So understand, "ZILVIA" tends to have more knowledgeable 240 owners than any other forum that "I" have been on. And everything that has been discussed in the "90's" has already been talked about. So if you can, bring me something as a "build" that hasn't been done, and then you'll see non asshats.

Untill then, stop wasting our time bitching about how we are assholes...

...only mommy cares when you cry. This Forum is for grown ups.
fckillerbee is offline   Reply With Quote