Thread: Dope Vert Thead
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 02:12 PM   #115
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm_vert View Post
That's not dope at all. Get that janky shit out of here. Fucking home depot lips... ugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
maybe an fc, general audience is afraid of rotarys *cuz they blow up on you dawg = less theft
Yeah, but FC verts don't look nearly as nice as S13 verts do. They look odd with the top down, and even worse with the top up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerolift Autolab View Post
Not a S Chassis but kinda dope !

Not dope at all. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
That Kouki S14 front end swapped vert and the responses to it in this Thread, represents everything that is wrong with the 240 community now a days.

It has become more acceptable to just slap something together, that is fuck ugly, as long as someone plans to further destroy it on a track, rather than building something that can perform well and still looks like quality workmanship. I hate drifting for making it acceptable to wreck your car and not give a damn.
Generally, I'd agree with you about the usual beat to hell primered battleship 240's. But something about that vert with the kouki front end is fucking rad. I dunno... its not the same as every other rattle-bombed piece of shit S13. As Jimmy said, its like abstract art. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote