View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:25 PM   #6
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by supra33202 View Post
I actually went to BlackTrax - Import & Domestic Tuning - Milpitas, CA.

The previous owner of the car told me the car got tuned by XS engineering in LA already. And Jei from Blacktrax told me that the car was tuned very good already, and he just pull out some fuels in idling.

This is my first turbo car, and Jei from Blacktrax told me that I can't expect to have perfect factory tuning. But I still need to crank 2 to 3 times when I first start the car in cold temperature. Other than that, my car runs fairly well.

I think Blacktrax is pretty honest about their service. Jei only changed me 1 hour of tuning since there is not much to tune. And I do understand that auto shop usually need to charge minimum 1 hr of labor even though they did less than 1 hr of work.

I crank 1 time and it turns on and idles at 1k cause I have bigger cams, but you shouldn't need to crank 2 - 3 times....

You can go into your crank settings and increase fuel...