View Single Post
Old 07-02-2009, 10:03 AM   #32
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftastic View Post
looks like the only thing you didnt paint was the valve cover which just so happens to be in need of a repaint from the looks of that rub spot....lol

seriously sweet build.
its probably gonna be the last thing im going to paint, i have no clue what color to paint it. thing is that the car is going to be a "flat" color. it called "Gunsmoke metallic flatz" so overall flat with metallic in it. basically since the outside is flat i figured i might as well have eveything else "pop" color wise that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
ditch the greddy manifold and put the stock one back on.
why? i figured that with the cams and the turbo it should make decent power.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post
great looking car, can't wait to see it all finished. any interior pictures?
Thanks!
here are some pics of the interior. its really dirty.

that steering wheel came off of my z32 parts car....i havnt had much time to sit in it and figure out what type of wheel i need, deep, flat...etc.

THANKS EVERYONE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote