View Single Post
Old 06-02-2017, 07:00 AM   #40
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaDz92 View Post
1.Enjoy your time before the big boy job.
2.My XJ gives me a ton of fear of getting T-boned.
3. I think drift freaq would argue your gf is unlucky.
4.I'm really against a sedan as I said in the first post as well as coupes due to not being able to load them very easily.
5.Auto? I'd sooner die hahaha. I've owned 5 cars so far and no autos. I'm not starting down that dark path now.
1. Thanks man, I start my internship Monday lol! Need money for car stuffs!
2. Holy shit, if you are scared in your jeep then I'm definitely fucked.
3. It was my gf's friend with the focus. We went from PA to TN. My gf has a Mazda 3 Hatch that she loves. I don't like it because of some electronic control unit in the glovebox that went bad and something with the trans control unit ($800 part covered under warranty,some recall, but thinking about the next time itll fail) Also electric steering makes me feel weird.
4. I knew I read that but I forgot to include a subaru wagon in my recommendations.
I'm actually looking to get into a 85-87 GMC Sierra/Chevy Silverado or any old ass truck/SUV.
5. Driving auto is a snoozefest but it's more so my own desires coming out instead of telling you to buy it. I would rather avoid a column shifter on a dinky old truck, but you're getting something newer and with a floor shifter. Idk about your wife/Gf but maybe for a daily having auto would accommodate for her.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote