Thread: V8 240sx FAQ
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 08:42 PM   #124
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin240
When you break the different systems down even more you will realize you are getting quite a lot. Also not everybody needs Hinson to supply everything, when you can do the wiring that saves $400, doing the subframe mods yourself, used corvette engine mounts, used GT0 oil pan, all these savings will add up. The price is affected by what can be donw by yourself and what has to be paid for.

So I still believe it is completely worth the money, when you start looking at other swaps the LS1 owns...
Yeah, see I'd have to pay for everything as I have no garage space or any spot to do anything car related.

I'd rather start out on a better platform though (as far as the car being in good condition already.
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote