View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 03:44 AM   #1
Chezi

Trader Rating: (0)
Chezi is an unknown quantity at this point
Torrance Meet #7 | Saturday 5/24/14

• AMC Rolling Hills 20 parking lot, under or behind the structure. 2591 Airport Dr, Torrance, CA 90505

• Saturday May 24th, starting at 10pm. Drive through Palos Verdes after 11, or whenever we want to leave. The later you come, the better parking is.

• This is a meet-and-drive, which means you can do one or the other, or both. Don't feel obligated to drive, because I'd still like for you to come for the meet!

• We'll get food after the drive at a burger joint, most likely.

• All car makes are welcome but so far we haven't had anything outside of miata's and 240's and a bmw and a bike. Coincidentally those are the only forums I've posted on...

• This one's special; instead of driving through PV, I want to show you guys a cool place I found for cars. It is a ways, maybe 10 minutes on the freeway. But it's kick-ass. You gotta see it. We leave the meet at 11-11:30 and drive on over.
As for the meet, invite whoever. I'm terribly shy but I know there are other cool people out there to get to know, so come share the experience. It's a new meet, so don't expect a family of veterans with endless inside jokes. It'sokay if you're shy too. We're meeting because we have a shared interest in cars. Hope you can come by!
Chezi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links