View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 02:35 PM   #211
Lil_D
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Lil_D is an unknown quantity at this point
so on 12/30/16 i decided to go drive horse thief mile for the first time and it happened to be raining. It was my first time on the track and only 2nd time driving in the rain. It was a lot of fun and a learning experience. i got stuck once and thankfully my friend showed up right after i got stuck to pull me out. went back out a few more times then went off super hard and got a bunch of rocks in the bead of my passenger front tire so i had to call it a day early unfortunately

After horse thief i went to Hawthorne to drop my truck and trailer off and a friend picked me up. We stopped by my friend Ernie's shop to pick up some zestinos tires to test out and he was nice enough to let me drive his jzx100.

After leaving Ernie's we went to my friend Jaime's shop to hang out

We headed to a kbbq spot to meet up with one of Jaime's friends who just got back from japan. Got to see a lot of cool cars and cool people

WE then headed to Yuta's shop to hang out and talk. Was nice to hang out with Yuta again and see some of the cool cars he had at the shop

1/1/17 I was able to drive at Grange for andy's tire drift day. I spent most of my day trying to get the entry down and chasing Jose from Socalsidewayz

my day was cut a little short because jose ended up braking after he manji'd a straight section and i couldn't tell he was braking since his brake lights were always on. I put my car where his was supposed to be and by the time i could tell he was stopping and not transitioning back i couldn't slow down enough.
here is the carnage

I also ended up blowing my rear bumper up when i dirt dropped into a puddle

So after the andys tires event i just let my car sit and didnt want to touch it because I started working a little more. Here are a few tows i did that i thought were cool

the coolest one was this ferrari 250gt lusso