View Single Post
Old 05-04-2017, 09:28 PM   #50
skouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
skouki is making a name for him/her selfskouki is making a name for him/her selfskouki is making a name for him/her self
Was able to track down a s14 240sx manual 5 speed brake booster. It is the slimmest booster of the schassis'. I decided to go this route because I had ordered a lhd bm57 and was hoping by doing this it would clear the shock tower.

Once I recieved my brake master, i found out that the third port did not come with a flare fitting so i robbed it from my abs unit that I had removed.

Comparison shot of the silvia manual abs brake booster and the new one

With the slim booster I was able to just barely fit the brake master on without hitting the shock tower. Because I had purchased the chasebays line kit, fitting the lines was pretty easy. I had to indent the shock tower slightly to be able to fit the banjo bolt from the brake line.

While I was working in the bay I got around to relocating my battery to the trunk which helped clean up the bay a lot. Bay is finally starting to look less clustered.

Next will be to remove the profec a boost controller and replace it with newer technology which isnt so bulky.
skouki is offline   Reply With Quote