View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 10:59 PM   #93
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
huh??? stock is a issue. there would be overstock of older gen 28nm gpu not just the tahiti. it's just going to sit, if they push new gen out tonga, Trinidad, Granada, and Fiji.
youre gonna have to be more specific bc I am lost on what you are trying to say.

Quote:
imo no one cares. got rid of my qnix. I rocked 3 custom 120hz samys instead due to smaller bezels.

that link youre saying mantle paved the way for dx12? hah go amd.
dx12 is microsoft. That article doesnt really point out the whole picture w/ mantle

amd pushed mantle off to khronos to use for their vulkan api, amd has contracts still w/ companies to provide mantle support over the next year or so but after that it remains to be seen what happens w/ it.

in the hands of khronos it will become an open standard that will help w/ performance for older gaming standards
http://www.overclock.net/t/1544720/e...api-vr-efforts