Thread: Pokémon GO!
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 07:24 PM   #12
Goofs
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Goofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of lightGoofs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch Dog View Post
Been stuck in Hawaii the past few days so I have a bunch of water, grass and bug types. Caught a Ryhorn and Voltorb on the Missouri though.
That's def cool to compare to what I'm seeing in the Midwest. Even though I did encounter a Seel, which was odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0nderbr3ad View Post
I drive around and stop whenever I'm near a pokestop. I ran out of pokeballs already. The placement of a lot of the pokestops & gyms are similar to that of Ingress. Sometimes when flicking the pokeball it just flies off the screen, maybe I'm just doing it wrong. I like it so far.
Yeh Pokemon appear the most frequently while driving. 20mph streets its cool, but I wouldn't do it on main roads and highways.

Just gotta flick straight up, can throw curveballs too. Those are hard to land though
Goofs is offline   Reply With Quote