View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 09:40 AM   #59
Nissansota240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (21)
Nissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really niceNissansota240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Perhaps a dumb question but why didn't you paint the s14 yourself aswell?
Seems like you have the space and tools required to do so.
Good question, Back when I purchased the car in the Fall of 2010 the most I had worked on a car was changing the oil, changing brakes, and doing small electrical wiring for a radio. Not to skilled with much of anything. I've advanced a little bit now.

I use to drive an 88 s-10 before I got interested in drifting.

Also since my s14 was painted the first time I built this car up a bit from a bare shell and ended up selling it to a friend during the summer last year.

And a link to that build thread D-Town :: View topic - S13 Hatch Drift Car Project

Since I hadn't done any painting before I had someone else paint it. Unfortunately there was a manufactures defect in the paint that caused it to fade so my car got a free respray paid for by the paint supplier. If the car where needed to be painted again, it would just be painted by my friend and I.