View Single Post
Old 05-15-2018, 09:52 PM   #17
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Sizing choices are meh, no stepped lip is meh, price is meh. Still a fan, just hope at least 2 of the 3 things change so I actually buy a set.

edit: voted "loved it" before someone tried to jump down my throat for having an opinion. Meh didn't seem appropriate, lol
More sizes are slated for later this year, but I am pretty sure the step lip is dead for the EVO II. Would be cool if in the future they decide to offer a "OG" version kind of like what Volk does with the TE37.

Pricing is high, but like others have pointed out the company manufacturing these builds some super high quality wheels. I'll happily pay $3k for a set of quality wheels. I am interested to see what pricing for the 17in version looks like.