View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 06:57 AM   #21102
I'm Redline
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
I'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to allI'm Redline is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mau5trap View Post
KA Freaks, I need you expertise on something.

I'm about to do a chain kit swap on my s14. Anything else I should look into replacing/fixing while I'm at it?

So far, I plan on doing the chain kit and main seal.
I'm also thinking about doing the Oil Pump Gear + Oil Pump Valve Relief Assembly + Oil Strainer.

thanks in advance.
36" ratchet extension for that transmission bolt, and if you are going the entire timing kit, may as well change out bad steering racks and stuff since it has to drop down a bit.
Saw my friend do his, next thing you know it was steering rack and new lines, new oil pan, new bushings, like around 1k worth of 'moar' parts. Spec clutch was the best choice, because the fucker got all drifty and went PBM/Driftknuckle.com and ended up with 70* of angle too .

Told ya man, 240's a money pit whore