View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 12:00 PM   #16
Cypher5150
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Cypher5150 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks guys....

The deal with the body shop is that we're fitting the kit, pulling the fenders & getting all that straight..Then after we block it, we're painting the whole car. We're not doing anything after the car is painted.. Sorry that wasn't clear... The color is pretty close to the original Ruby Red Pearl, but it has alot more metal flake to it & the clear is a high gloss.. I don't want to have to paint the door jams or the engine bay & trunk...So i went with something really close to stock, but a much higher quality.
To be honest the pic I posted were taken on an overcast day. So they don't really do it justice..The gold wheels match nice with the car. I've gotten alot of compliments from people already around here.. Of course there are the haters too. Nothing like what I am doing has been done here. And there are ALOT of domestic lovers here too. So I have gotten my share of negative comments. I for one dont really care for the look without the kit on. But I was trying to satisfy my lack of patience.. haha
S14srpilot- Yes they fit perfect...Thanks alot. I saw the pics of your ride too... It looks HAWT!
Cypher5150 is offline   Reply With Quote